News & Updates - Archived 2010
VORX Group is proud to conclude 2010 with the release of the new international project.
VORX Group is proud to conclude 2010 with the release of the new international project. Our team thanks Ms. Elena Turmasova for her great cooperation in www.turmasova.com development.
The website is dedicated to Elena as a model and furthermore displays her inspired collection of photography.
ocotber 2010 - quarterly
VORX highlights for October 2010
• Partnership with renown brands as Brioni, Emtas Group, and Sultan's Restaurants
• Support to educational initiatives by World Education Study Abroad and Junior Achievement Azerbaijan
• Event promotion for the Annual Student Business Day
• Technical maintenance of Junior Achievement Asia Pacific web-portal
• Cooperation with promising professional photographer Seymur Seyidbeyli
• New distance learning platform for the education initiative by Bakcell, Alcatel-Lucent, and Junior Achievement Azerbaijan
Careers w/ VORX
We are expanding our operations. If you would like to join our multinational team of professionals, visit the link below and fill out the online application.
VORX Mobile Site is now available.
Reach us via your cellphone at:
VORX is now even closer to its clients.
VORX is now even closer to its clients. VORX introduces the new customer service system, using which you will always know about the status of your order. The interactive online protected system allows in real-time observe the progress VORX specialists make on your product.
In order to access the system just contact your account manager at VORX Group and obtain your log in and password information. This feature will be provided to all VORX Group clients as a part of the selected package.
VORX Group, registered as VORX LLC, is formed as a merger of VxR Production and TORX Media Group. www.ja-ap.org